The Father of the Rum and Coke
Although my friend Eddy is absolutely not an alcoholic, he definitely is a no frills drinker!
His favourite rum and coke is not for sissies. Actually, you could easily classify Eddy's mix as "the father of the rum and coke"!
The Edgar longdrink recipe contains the following ingredients:
|Rum (any kind will do)|
|Cola (any kind will do)
Note: The original Edgar is without any ice!
Making the Edgar longdrink is a simple affair!
- Pour rum into long drink glass until almost half full;
- Add cola until glass is full (i.e. one or two fingers clear of rim);
- No need to stir;
- Thank you, no lime or lemon!
- Ice cubes? No, thanks, no ice cubes!
- Thanks, no decoration! "It's what's IN the glass that counts!"
Hot Smoke Longdrink Menu
The friends of Hot Smoke BBQ have approved and certified these longdrink recipes, but only after extensive, repeated, thorough and passionate testing...
Longdrinks based on Rum:
Longdrinks based on Tequila:
Longdrinks - General:
Hot Smoke Cocktail Menu
Cocktails are great to kick start any party. After a few sips of a good cocktail everybody will get into the right mood.
Cocktails - General: